EVENT SPONSOR: Cathy Clement, Massage, Alternative & Holistic Health
Start off the New Year with A Day of Positivity!
If you find yourself:
- Piled high in paperwork with no solution in sight?
- Lacking a system to help you deal with today’s “always on” ADHD life style?
- Suffering from “I might need that some day”?
- Drowning in clothing that no longer fits, is out of style, or you hope will fit “some day”?
- Just moving piles around yet nothing ever really changes?
- Ready to ask the right questions to move you forward?
Then you should join IPPW and Judith Guertin of All Ways Organized to learn powerful SYSTEMs™ to transform how you think about your possessions. Know what is important to keep — and more importantly — how to find it. Learn to apply the proven 5 Step Productive Environment Process™ to every area of your life.
Start 2016 with the peace of mind that comes from knowing what you have — and how to find it in seconds!
Judith F. Guertin, CPES, owner of All Ways Organized, LLC, has been a Professional Organizer and Productivity Consultant since 2001. Helping busy professionals to integrate SYSTEMs™ to save time, space, energy, and money, is her passion. In 2013 she became a Certified Productive Environment Specialist with the Productive Environment Institute. Judith was selected to become the first Master’s Level Productive Environment Specialist and has trained under world-renowned Organizer and Productivity Consultant Barbara Hemphill. As a licensed Occupational Therapist with 35+ years’ experience, Judy also understands the emotional and spiritual components of the clutter challenges we face. She takes a calm, supportive, and nonjudgmental approach to helping clients achieve their organizing and productivity goals.
Please RSVP to attend.
Click link to RSVP online or Call/TEXT Debby at (603) 731-0116.